Compliance with the correct diet and its combination with the training process contributes to the rapid achievement of the desired results and getting rid of annoying kilograms and centimeters. Even if you follow the diet or nutritional guidelines, the approach to menu planning during training days should be special.
- Try not to eat an hour and a half before training. It is desirable that the last meal before going to the gym contains the maximum amount of protein, be saturated with fiber and does not contain fats. This rule must be observed for the effective work of fat burning processes directly during training. This does not mean that you need to deprive yourself of food for the whole day, just try to eat one and a half to two hours before coming to the hall.
- After leaving the gym, avoid eating or drinking carbohydrate drinks. When losing weight, an important aspect is not to eat for two hours after training. At this time, the body begins to burn fat cells, so any additional food sources can neutralize its work to a large extent.
- On workout days, avoid cakes, muffins, buns, milk chocolate, fast food, and sodas. Only if the intake of fats and carbohydrates is limited, the breakdown of fat cells is possible during the training process, otherwise you will not achieve any results.
- Switch to fractional meals. If you follow the regimen of 4-5 single meals, you will lose weight much faster. You will be able to exercise more effectively without feeling hungry or lack of energy.
- Do not give up completely on the consumption of fats and carbohydrates. Strict protein diets are not suitable for everyone, and if you want to lose weight, they can become a significant obstacle on the way to your goal. It is fats that help to achieve the correct and correct functioning of the hormonal system, contribute to an increase in the rate of metabolic processes. Therefore, the main rule of any dietary technique is the balance and compatibility of its components.
- With a standard dietary diet, the daily calorie content of products should not exceed 1200 calories. On training days, this rate can be increased to 1400-1500 calories from proteins and complex carbohydrates.
- Try to make breakfast and lunch nutritious and rich, in this case your body has everything it needs and will have time to process the received calories into energy, and not put them in the next centimeters on the hips or waist.
- Be sure to cook something special for your dinner. Let it be a pesto pizza or an egg pancake with mushrooms. You did a great job in the gym, followed all the rules and absolutely deserved the encouragement.
An ideal example of a daily diet on the day of training for those wishing to lose weight is the following menu: oatmeal with peanuts for breakfast, cottage cheese casserole with pear for the second meal meals, lunch consisting of chicken fillet with sous vide sauce and rice, chicken pancakes with rice for afternoon tea and chicken casserole with vegetables for dinner.